Tuesday 13 September 2016

Dr Who Wednesday #15



From the Painting Table...

Back in August I promised an update on the next batch of Daleks.  Given past experience with Daleks you might think my subsequent silence was due to lack of progress, but surprisingly that's not the case.  I finally broke the curse, and managed to knock these off in a couple of days.  Of course, it helped that I undercoated them in silver and just had to add the balls and details...


And Now for the Grand Dalek Parade...

You may spot that the 'orrible yellow Dalek has been re-painted...

Davros takes up position on the saluting platform


The stragglers are executed....

Spotted on the Web

Not a lot recently.  Following some domestic upheaval, I've cut down on some Facebook traffic - the Dr Who miniatures and Dr Who miniatures trade and exchange groups were ones that went (and I don't miss the nay-sayers).


Nevertheless, I'm still with the FB fan page.  Their monsters of the month are Sontarians ("Sontar-ha!").

Which reminds me that I need some Sontarians (and some Sea Devils, and some...).  Perhaps in time for the Painting Challenge.  I missed the chance to get Crooked Dice's Not Paternoster Crew (or indeed any of there other Not Dr Who figures) when we were are Hereward,  But (as regular readers will have guessed), I'd prefer a squad of Classic Sontarians anyway.

Gratuitous Sarah Jane shot


I've some silicone oven gloves just like that...

2 comments: