Tuesday 23 February 2016

40K Bargain To Be Had - For Charity!

As regular readers will know, I help out in one of the local charity shops.

We get stuff in that we know can get a decent price if exposed to the right people, but otherwise might sit on the shelves for ages.  Well, in this case, you dear readers, are the right people (or know the right people).


We have here a mint on-the-sprue Chaos Daemons Soul Grinder.  In anyone wants it for £15.00 plus postage (which in the UK will be £2,80), let me know and I will sort it out for you.  The retail price of these in the order of £35-£40.

I won't be taking any commission on this - all the money will go to Relate (Norfolk and Suffolk).  If anyone wants to offer more than £15.00, I'm fine with that!  But this isn't an auction - first come, first served.

NOW SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment