Wednesday 10 September 2014

Welcome, Prizes, Blog-Con...

New Followers Welcome

A Warm welcome to

  • Darcy Perry - Darcy has several blogs to his name: The Darcy Perry Band, Harmonica Masters of NZ and Hits to Kill.
  • Pendragon Without - disappointingly (with a name like that and a profile description that starts "I dabble in Indian Mutiny, WW2, RPG's, Dark Ages, Medieval, etc, etc. I enjoy modelling scenery, writing rules, painting figures (when my mojo is present), and reading.") Pendragon doesn't seem to have a blog...
I hope you enjoy your visits here guys!

EDIT
Pendragon does have a blog.  It has ridiculously few followers - go across and join!

The Prizes

Could Robert, Roger and Anne please e-mail me at diplomatist2 'at' gmail 'dot' com in order to finalist the details of their prizes and let me have postal addresses.  Thank you.

Blog-Con



Heretofore a Yorkshire phenomenon Blog-Con is heading South this Autumn!  I've offered to do some of the organising.

Will anyone who is interested in going (or considers themselves 'a friend of Blog-Con') please go over and look at the post I've just put there: there are some important decisions that need to be made!

And Finally...

Today was to see the first post in a new regular feature for the blog.  Rather tellingly, it hasn't appeared...

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Edwin! Congrat's to the other winners.
    I will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your welcome, but just to correct you - my blog can be found at www.pendragonwithout.blogspot.co.uk I hope you find it of interest!

    ReplyDelete